10 Quick Weight Loss Tips from
Invisible Weight Loss Newsletter
IWL Issue #6
10 Tips For
The Battered & Bloodied Diet Veteran
I consider the following ten tips critical for lasting weight loss success. The essential ten psychological starting points that prepare an emotional structure and lay the very foundation for living the remainder of your natural born days in a thin body.
- Don't Try So Hard -- Don't try so hard. Every time you lose weight you get psyched up, pumped up and make your diet a magnificent obsession. What goes up must come down. Instead of repeating past mistakes, approach weight loss with the same emotional level as doing your weekly laundry. An emotional flat line. A task. Not an event.
- De-emotionalize -- How many times have runaway emotions or boredom destroyed your weight loss efforts? DE-EMOTIONALIZE! Complete your task with all the emotion of a good spring cleaning.
- Give Yourself a Break -- Instead of repeating old mistakes with a dieting mentality of, "I'm going to lose 30 pounds in 60 days." Try this, "I'm going to maintain ideal weight and live a naturally thin life." This is long-term. You have the remainder of your life to enjoy at your ideal weight. Why screw it up with a 60 day goal that ENDS after you lose 30 pounds? The only successful weight loss is lasting weight loss.
- Lifetime Pursuit -- The very best psychology of weight loss I've researched reveals that making living thin naturally a lifetime pursuit, instead of going on "another diet," dramatically increases your possibility of lasting success.
- Eat More Fun Food -- Eat fiber and you can enjoy a reasonable amount of fun food with reduced consequence. However, you may not want the fun food because fiber fills you up and reduces calorie intake all day. This is one of those healthy weight loss tips that benefits anyone who is losing weight.
- Stop Feeling Self-conscious -- Yes, people look at you and you know what they're thinking and you're probably right. That's THEIR PROBLEM DARLIN', NOT YOURS! Stop thinking about what other people think. You know what kind of person you are. Their behavior demonstrates shallowness. So why let it influence you? Focus on your task, not what others think.
- Fast Weight Loss Dangers I -- Fast weight loss diets attack the body's will to survive. Extreme calorie deprivation will result in the body's reaction to a perceived threat of starvation brought on by hunger. Your body responds by STORING FAT and burning carbohydrates and water. Your metabolism slows to conserve energy. Becomes less efficient in time resulting in regaining more weight.
- York Peppermint Pattie Time -- A York Peppermint Pattie has 140 calories and 2.5 grams of fat. Compared to 210 calories and 13 grams of fat for a couple of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Make this exchange everyday for a year and you lose 7 pounds.
- Best Quick Weight Loss Tips -- If you hate dieting and want to lose weight in a reasonable time without grief, setbacks or emotional rebellion, see the Portion Perversion section of my site.
- Healthy Weight Loss Tips Alert -- The best overall healthy activity for the non-sports professional is walking. So says world renowned Olympic gymnast coach, Béla Károlyi.
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: The average American will eat approximately 20 pounds of candy per year. Boy, that's uplifting…
SOMETHING MORE: Cut 96 measly calories per day and lose ten pounds in a year.
MORE: If you like these tips, see 110 Quick Weight Loss Tips.
NEXT ISSUE: BURN 90 CALORIES AN HOUR LISTENING TO MUSIC
Thanks for reading.
I like you,
Author, Cure Diet Disease With Invisible Weight Loss
and 251 Proven Quick Weight Loss Tips
Do you have a secret? A tip that has helped you lose and maintain your weight loss? If you know something that can help others, whether it's about how to dress, cook or the best menu choices in restaurants -- post it here. I share the best with everyone. You can reach me HERE.
Thanks for reading Invisible Weight Loss Newsletter. Not a subscriber? Get more information here: www.invisibleweightloss.com/weight-loss-help.html
iwln @ invisibleweightloss.com
Copyright © Rose Hill Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.