Here's an easy chicken salad sandwich without the overwhelming mayo taste of most recipes. I use cold leftover chicken breast meat and pull it. I reduce calories in my chicken salad by using only 1/3 cup Miracle Whip to a 1 1/2 cup chicken ratio. I also use a few dashes of Tabasco sauce in the mix. If you're looking for an easy recipe that's fun, different, spicy, refreshingly filling and taste great… this is it.
For Four Sandwiches:
- 1 1/2 cups pulled (not chopped) cooked chicken
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip or reduced fat mayo
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- pinch of red pepper
- 1 medium stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- squirt of lemon juice
- lettuce leaves
- tomato, thinly sliced
Combine all except lettuce, tomato and bread. Spread mixture on bread, top with lettuce and tomato.
Go to SANDWICH RECIPES SOLUTIONS
and leave Easy Chicken Salad Recipe